The Good: Yesterday I got myself to the gym. I attended a hip hop dance class. It was tons of fun, but to be honest I was a little nervous. I mean I love dancing, but our instructor looked to be a real bona fide choreographer, I wasn't sure I could keep up. But I surprised myself and I did fairly well in memorizing the routine he gave us after I just let loose and decided to dance. It was a whole lot of fun...I was sweating and I was out of breath. I think the Latin Dance class kicks my butt a little more...but I am sore today and it feels good.
The Bad:I couldn't sleep for the life of me last night...when I finally hit a comfortable sleep it was 4AM and then my alarm went off at 5AM. I really want to go to the Latin Dance class tonight, but I think I'm going to have to head home and sleep instead. I feel like if I close my eyes at my desk right now I will fall asleep. Wow...this sucks!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Progress Update
Posted by Brenda at 8:02 AM
Labels: sleep, working out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I've been working out fairly regularly too. It's always a struggle, even though it feels great to do it. Keep it up, yo!
You're doing great!! WOO HOO to keeping up with the hip hop class. You'll make Latin Dancing next week. Remember, one day at time! Keep it up Chiqua!
I will say it again, I wish you lived closer so we could work out and motivate each other.
You are doing great alone though!
Post a Comment