Sunday, October 26, 2008

A New Day...EEEEK!

Tomorrow is day #1 off synthetic hormones. After much thought about it (thanks for listening to me Jenn and Leslie) I decided to just jump. I'm doing it. I'm stopping. Am I scared? Um hell yes. OY! Oh well, I have to do it eventually, I can't be on this crap forever!! I will try and blog about it, just so that I can remember the experience. I hope it's not too painful...but I have appropriately armed myself. The backpack that I take to work is stocked with a ton of tampons, panty-liners and an extra pair of underwear. I suppose at some point I should put an extra pair of pants in there. :) Here goes nothing! EEEEEEEK.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I really admire that you are doing this, I am still too chicken!

JennB said...

It'll be the best thing you'll do for your body. You'll love it