Monday, January 19, 2009

I AM MARRIED!!!

January 17, 2009 is a day I will never forget. On a whim Edgar and I decided we would get married this past weekend. We had been talking about it and planning it for a while and we were going to get married on the 23rd, but a Saturday seemed to be more convenient for every one that was coming to the wedding. Our guests included only our immediate family. Edgar's parents were present as well as mine, and both of our siblings showed up with their significant others. We were married at Calafia Park in San Clemente, CA. We couldn't have asked for a better day. I don't remember seeing a single cloud in the sky and the weather was amazing! Greg Mohr from You May Kiss the Bride married us and he did the most amazing job. Edgar's brother was nice enough to take pictures for us free of charge (I uploaded the smaller res ones because they loaded faster so sorry if they are a bit pixelated).

Pictures of our wedding:











This has been a looooong time coming. It's so awesome to finally have our marriage be "official". This day was one of the most amazing days this far in my life...well with the exception of one other day, but that's another blog post! :D

12 comments:

sherthebear said...

congratulations!!! What wonderful news. I am so glad you had the most amazing wedding that you and Edgar wanted. Best wishes!! BTW you looked absolutely beautiful and glowing!!! Congrats.

JennB said...

HURRAY! COngrats

Leslie said...

It's about time, missy! ;)

Congratulations! You looked amazing. :)

Anonymous said...

: D

I am so, very happy for you, my friend.
Everything came out great, and you look amazing.
Congratulations.

Becki said...

Everything looks beautiful, esp the bride :) Congrats xoxo

mj said...

YAY! I've been waiting for pictures! Congrats again, you looked awesome and the park looks beautiful! So happy for you both!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! About time!! Welcome to the other side! :)

Tricia said...

Congrats! You looked so pretty! <3

kim said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you!

Robyn said...

You looked beautiful! Congratulations on finally being MRS!

Valerie said...

Congrats! You look beautiful!

Kimberly said...

wow! congrats! wonderful photos! :)