I participated in a Boudoir marathon with Danielle Fletcher on Jan. 3rd in Huntington Beach. Today she posted teaser pics of some of us. I'm in there...find me if you can...but I'm not wearing my glasses heehee. Okay, mine start at the 15th pic! :) EEEEEK!
Sneak a Peak!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
OOH LA LA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
OMG! You look so amazing and sexy.
www.elmwoodcourt.blogspot.com
Smokin!!
Once again you look amazing! Edgar is going to flip when he sees these!
DAMN! You look fabulous! You go girl! (Do people still say that?)
And the photographer did some good work, yo.
Gorgeous!
These are STUNNING! Seriously! You look hooottttt! : )
You look amazing!
Hot! Hot! Hot! You look awesome!!!
I found your blog from your post on The Knot. I love the lingerie you are wearing and your makeup looks great! Where is the little pink babydoll and black skirt from and who did your makeup?
Post a Comment