Friday, February 27, 2009

It's a Crazy Random Day!

Today I had a student come in for advising and her name was Roxanne. For the rest of the day I had this song in my head:



It was a stressful day today. My co-worker retired. After a rough day trying to think about how I'm going to run the department without her and handle the 752 students that we have I wanted to bump this song from my car. I can't get it out of my head. There's some stupid promo at the beginning--ignore it. It's the song that counts. :) It's money baby, money.



Yes, sometimes I'm gangsta. You know you love it.

Here I am with my Susan on her last day of work. OMG, what am I going to do without her?? These next couple of months are going to be sooo hard. She knew so much and helped me learn so much. Now, I'm all on my own at work. F bomb.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure she taught you alot, and you know more than you realize. Good luck!

sherthebear said...

It is sad to see a coworker you love go.

Tricia said...

Aww, crappy :( But you will do great, maybe they will hire someone else who will be just as fabulous. :D

Brandy said...

well at least you look cute through the paranoia. :)

Kimberly said...

I am now singing "Roxanne", and my husband is "where did that come from..?" Best wishes!

Growing Up Cameron said...

update. i need a blog update pronto!