Thanks to the marvelous Angelina I have been tagged!! So here goes nothing :)
Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life
(1) Administrative Assistant @ my old high school
(2) Sales Associate @ Sam Goody
(3) Receptionist @ Printing in UC Berkeley
(4) Academic Advisor
Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
(1) "The Wedding Singer"
(2) "Idiocracy"
(3) "Ever After"
(4) "The Nightmare Before Christmas"
Four TV Shows I Like to Watch
(1) The Women's Murder Club
(2) Intervention
(3) Heroes
(4) I Love New York
Four Places I Have Vacationed
(1) Italy
(2) Las Vegas
(3) Grand Canyon (long time ago)
(4) Can't think of any other place...
Four of My Favorite Dishes
(1) Potato tacos
(2) My mom's salsa
(3) Edgar's mom's veggie lasagna
(4) Pad Thai w/tofu
Four Websites I Visit Daily
(1) The Superficial.com
(2) OMG.yahoo.com
(3) The Knot
(4) MySpace
Four Places I Would Rather Be
(1) Home
(2) Guatemala
(3) Costa Rica
(4) Italy
Four Bloggers I Am Tagging
(1) Ms. Jackson
(2) Robyn
(3) I don't think many people read my blog...
(4) So yeah.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
I Got Tagged.
Posted by Brenda at 3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i not only read but i super puffy heart you & all your blogginess glory :D
I read your blog, but I tagged myself long ago. So there. :)
I <3 "Intervention." That's usually how I spend my Friday nights, crying on my couch. I showed it to my Alcohol & Drug group, good stuff!
OMG, how I love potato tacos.
I read!!! I love snooping into your life!!! ~Melinda
Post a Comment