1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
JENN
2. Post these rules on your blog.
Okie dokie.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
OKAY! Here we go:
1. I traveled to Italy when I was in college. It changed me forever. The food, the people, the culture. I think I must have been Italian in another lifetime...I felt so alive and at home. I also speak a little Italian.
A picture of me in Italy
2. I went to college without ever having visited the campus. NOT RECOMMENDED.
3. I didn't get my drivers license until I was 19. :(
4. My mom and I have a relationship stronger than anything in the world. She raised me...she's my best friend and the person I rely on for EVERYTHING.
5. The first cat I ever had is still alive. Her name is FINN. She currently lives with my Aunt in San Jose. My mom moved her up there when I left for college and she lived with them. When she moved back down to Orange County she didn't have the heart to put her through another rough move. :) She's gorgeous. 
6. I worked at a preschool when I was in college. For a LONG time, I was convinced I wanted to become a preschool teacher after I graduated.
7. My grandfather was a Caucasian from Texas. He had blonde hair and blue eyes and his name was Odus. My grandmother is pure Mexican. She is a very dark woman with dark brown eyes and reddish/brown hair--she has dyed it black since I can remember. My grandmother's birth name was Cepriana, but she changed it to Connie when my grandfather couldn't pronounce it. I have some texas blood in me :)
Friday, March 14, 2008
I'm Late, But I've Been Tagged!
Posted by Brenda at 2:15 PM
Labels: Random things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
what made you decide against being a preschool teacher?
Yay for the new blog!
I love the picture of your grandparents!
grooooooss...those pre-schoolers have germs :)
I would love th hear you blog more about your experiences in Italy, let me live vicariously through you!
I love that picture of your grandparents, as well. Your grandma reminds me alot of mine, her name is Carmen.
Post a Comment