So the other day Edgar came home with a movie rental from Blockbuster. I was a little skeptical, but it turns out the movie was actually pretty darn good. It was "The Hammer" with Adam Corolla. I really enjoyed the movie and thought it was written very well. I was surprised because I was expecting some stupid silly jokes, but it was a really good movie. Turns out "Ozzie" in the movie is Adam's real life friend and that Adam used to work construction before he made it "big". If you haven't seen the movie, you should pick it up, I was pleasantly surprised and you might be too!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Pleasantly Surprised!
Posted by Brenda at 7:44 AM
Labels: The Hammer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hmmmm...may have to give it a try, since there seems to be nothing else out lately!
Post a Comment