Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Vegan Finds!

So yesterday Edgar and I went over to Trader Joes to pick up something to eat for dinner. We came out with more than we expected, but that's why you shouldn't go grocery shopping on an empty stomach. We stumbled upon the following "good eats":

Turtle Island Foods makes Tofurky Hickory Smoked slices and HOLY MOTHER they are damn good. Edgar and I had sandwiches yesterday and I was in heaven!

Last week we took a trip to Whole Foods, which I think we are going to start doing more often and we found this little treasure:

Vegan Mayonnaise or "Vegenaise" from Follow Your Heart. This stuff is bomb diggity and oh so good for ya! Just wanted to share the latest food finds for those of you fellow Veg Heads. ENJOY!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Veganaise! Clark's makes a great vegan macaroni salad with it!

Tofury is awesome too, I love it rolled up with the vegan cheese!