Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Adventures in Shopping

So I'm officially on vacation this week. I'm so happy, I really feel like I needed it. Yesterday I went over to visit my mom. We went shopping because I had a $60 gift card for Macy's that Edgar's parents gave me for my birthday and I was anxious to spend it! I found the best deal on a 12 inch cast iron frying pan and I also found a cast iron grill/griddle both for $14.99!! That's so cheap. A 10 inch at Target is like $20. I also picked up a food slicer for $20. I'm very excited to start using these wonderful kitchen tools. I "seasoned" the frying pan last night and today I will try and "season" the grill.

While my mother and I were at the mall we decided to stop by JCPenney. I was in dire need of new bras. In my mother's words "the bra you have on pushes you down and makes you look flat". Um, hello mom, I have no boobs. I'm a B cup! So I tried on several bras and actually bought some push-up ones. They are very comfortable, but I'm trying to get used to seeing more boobage in the area. Somehow, it doesn't seem fair--I feel like I'm cheating! HAhahaa, oh well, they were on sale and they are comfortable, so we'll see how long it takes for me to get used to my new found boobies. :)

Here's the bra I bought:
Ambrielle Optimum Body Push up Bra

4 comments:

Brandy said...

hee hee better than stuffing w/toilet paper.

Leslie said...

Ditto Brandy. Been there, done that. ;)

Becki said...

There's not much better that a successful shopping trip ;)

Anonymous said...

What's better than new bras and skillets? Have a great vacation!