**WARNING, this post contains a shit load of curse words. This may not be suitable for some adults**
so STFU.
Do you ever have days where you wake up and you just feel like fucking shit? Where traffic is bad and everyone is driving but it's like they have no where to go at fucking 6:30AM because they are driving like the speed limit is 35? Ok, so what if it's 45 and I'm going 60, you see me in you rear view mirror, so get the fuck out of my way! Ok, don't move and I'll just drive around you. Or what about those days where it seems like you get every single mother fucking red light ever created by dumb assholes? Yeah. Those days where you question your surroundings. Where you're living, where you are working, what you are doing with your life? One of those days where you feel stagnant? Like the world is moving around you but you are stuck in a fucking pool of cement? One of those days where you remember what it was like to be 10-15 pounds lighter and you remember that when you were that weight you still thought you were fat?? WTF?? Or one of those days where you can't figure out what the fuck is wrong with your lazy ass because no matter what you do you can't commit to a work out plan to get rid of the fat on your lumpy ass? One of those days where you are sick of not getting respect, sick of dealing with self-centered assholes who live only for themselves and for no one else? Yeah. One of those days where your bed is too small, your car is too slow, your desk is too messy and your life seems meaningless? One of those days where your cat wakes you up 30 min too early at 4:30AM when the alarm is supposed to go off at 5AM? One of those days where you realize that you are 27 and that there are people younger than you that have made more progress in their lives than you have and it is driving you crazy that you feel you are forever stuck in limbo--waiting and waiting for certain events and things to happen in your life? Ever have one of those days where you stop and ask yourself, "How the fuck did I get here?". Yeah, it's one of those days. So shit on me. Fuckin' A.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Well Shit on Me!
Posted by Brenda at 9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Ugh and Oi.
((hugs)) I think its time for a drink :-D
Preach on sista!
You forgot to mention working your ass off, waiting for payday.....just to realize you're still a broke ass mo fo.
*hugs* feel better soon. xoxoxoxo
I agree with Moussam. ::Passes Brenda a margarita through the computer::
Did I write this? It sounds really familiar to me. ;)
Things will get better, Brenda. I promise.
Oh yeah, I have definitely had those days. I am sorry you had one.
We should meet up for a drink soon!
Oooh one of those days. I agree, time for a stiff margarita :)
Yes, I definitely have those days. Sorry sweety, I hope you have a better one tomorrow.
~Melinda
Post a Comment