Why did I schedule a boudoir photography session in January after the holidays where I know I always pig out? Oy. I'm such a numb nut. I should have done it next summer. I was doing really good with the working out and then it got cold and I've been feeling sooo tired lately that I rested for a couple of days. I want to work out today...but it's effin cold. What the hell man. Oh well, I suppose I can always suck in my stomach during the b-pics or just massively photoshop the hell out of the pictures so it doesn't even look like me. HA! Bad, bad idea.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Why?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I told you, working out will warm you up silly
Cmon woman, dont give up yet, there is still time!
You can do it! <3
Post a Comment