So today, I skipped out on work and called Kaiser early to make an appointment with a Dr. because I've been suffering from allergies. What am I allergic to you ask? I don't know. So today I went to go see a Dr. that I had seen before because I really like her--and if you know Kaiser, sometimes it's hard to find a "nice" doctor. Well my sneezing had become increasingly worse over the passed month or so, so I decided it was time to go in to find out what the heck is wrong with me. She gave me some antibiotics, which means I've had a cold or something too...um...and she also gave me some crazy decongestant type thing called Suclor. I hate feel like such a weakling--I told her I had been feeling so tired lately and she said that my allergies could be doing that to me and if my body was fighting off illness that could be it too. She also ordered some blood work so that they can check for the most common allergies. Soon, I will know what I am allergic to, if it's my cat I'm going to cry.
On a side note. Fatty McFatty here weighs...yes I'm going to actually tell you on here because I don't care...wait for it...wait for it...142 freaking pounds. At 5'3" you should just call me a butterball. DAMN. I had started working out, and then I felt like I was getting sick so I tried to slow it down...and then I just stopped. I have to get motivated because I'm taking b-pics in January. WOW. This sucks.
That's all for today. I'm going to go lay down and read until I fall asleep. I feel like I could sleep for a whole week.
Once the blood work results come in, I'll post them. I know you guys are dying to know what I'm allergic to. (HA! Yea right, but I'll post them anyway).
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Allergies & Fatty McFatty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I hope the allergies get better. The best thing I ever did for my allergies was cut out dairy, that really helped me.
Dont get down on yourself, you are not a fatty mcfatty! Self-loathing wont get you closer to your goals, motivation will. You can do it!
Post a Comment