Friday, March 27, 2009

3 Things

1) As of today, 3-27-09, I am officially Mrs. Aragon!!

2) I cut my hair. Nothing drastic, just a trim and I got some bangs! (picture coming soon)

3) I am knitting two blankets for my nieces. (pictures coming soon!)

:) Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so neat that you are knitting! The babies will be very luck to have a Brenda Aragon original!

Molly Miss Brightside said...

you're officially Mrs. Aragon? did you get married?
sorry i'm a new reader so i'm not caught up with everything yet.
my mom used to knit me and my brother little blankets and hats and the like when we were babies. i still have all mine in a music box in my room. <3
good luck knitting!

Molly

Becki said...

Congrats Mrs.! Can't wait to see the new do.

Growing Up Cameron said...

1. Crazyness.

2. Picture stat!

3. *swoon* love in a blanket.