Sunday, December 2, 2007

Picture Day

So last night Edgar took me to get my Christmas present. I know it's early, but I wanted it so bad. :) I got a digital camera--my first one. I know that sounds crazy, but it's true. When I first met Edgar in 2003 he already had a digital camera so when I needed one, I just used his. Well flashback to the present time and this old digital camera well just wasn't cutting it for me anymore. It has been a great camera, it's a Canon PowerShot S110, 2.1MP and we had an 8MB compact flash card in the camera. Yes, I said 2.1MP and 8MB flash card I know holy cow huh? :) Anyway, I was so excited last night. We went to Circuit City and I got a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W90. I LOVE it!! It's black, 8.1MP 3X optical Zoom and we bought a 2GB memory card for it. It's also very lightweight and so far, it's taken some great pictures. This morning Edgar and I decided to go to Souplantation for breakfast here are some pictures I took. :D


Here's my first attempt at an artsy fartsy shot of my orange juice.


Here's our little Zoomie posing for me. Please don't mind the pile of white clothes on the bed that I need to fold:


Some Christmas decorations in our apt:


Oh yeah, and my mom and I went to go pick up my dress at David's Bridal today. I was so excited~ :D The dress is so pretty...oooo I love that it's hanging in my mom's closet.


There are going to be A LOT of pictures posted on here from now on. I intend to use this thing as much as I can :) YAY I'm so happy. Thank you Beeboo!!!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Nice pics! I really like the pics of you two on the side of your blog. :)

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I think it's time we see pictures of you in that dress!

Robyn said...

How exciting! Take lots of pictures of everything!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Great camera! Awesome pics!!

~Melinda

Brandy said...

Awesome gift! We should take pics of us slashing tires.....oh wait, that might be used as evidence. Ok, how about us celebrating w/drinks? :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Don't feel bad about the camera. I did the same thing as you so I just got my cam a month or two ago.-Tameka