Thursday, September 13, 2007

Books I Devoured in Middle School

For some odd reason I was thinking about books today. There are a couple of books that I read back when I was in junior high that to this day, I will not get rid off. They are books that created vivid images in my head that I can still remember to this day...books that conjured up feelings and took me to a different world when I no longer wanted to be in my own. My most favorite book is called "Winter of Fire" and it's by Sherryl Jordan.



Link to Amazon for Winter of Fire.

I also vividly remember reading the Midnight Secrets Series by Ryp. It's a bit of a morbid fiction romance, but boy it sure did keep me enthralled when I was in junior high. I have not read the books for a while, and am not too sure if they would capture my attention again--but like I said above, they helped me escape to a magical place when I was younger and hence will forever remain in a special place in my heart and mind.

The Temptation (Midnight Secrets No.1)



The Thrill (Midnight Secrets No. 2)



The Fury (Midnight Secrets No. 3)

Just thought I'd share. :)

1 comments:

Leslie said...

I love hearing about what other people read. What's funny is that I've never heard of any of the books you mentioned. I'll have to check them out.