So yesterday I finally worked out with the help and motivation from my fiancé. I didn't want to. I felt yucky and fat and I was tired as usual. He urged me to do it and it really motivated me. So, I put on my workout clothes and waddled to the living room. I worked out to Turbo Jam and Chalene Johnson's Turbo Sculpt and then I remembered why I had purchased the workout to begin with. The music was good and she comes across as such a REAL person. When you feel the burn, you know she's feelin the burn too and she motivates you with that, "I know it hurts, but you can do it...the more you put into it, the more you get out if it" type thing. She joked a couple of times and it made me laugh. I love this workout, because I love to dance and the workouts are paired with really cool dance music. I want to work out again tonight...but we'll see how that goes. However unmotivated I am, I have to highly recommend this workout. Chalene rocks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
yay! congratulations! one day at a time friend!
Post a Comment