Thursday, September 13, 2007

UGH!

Dammit...I fell asleep at a good time last night and I know I could have forced myself out of bed this morning but I didn't! DAMN ME!!! DAMN ME TO HELL!! (Sorry to all you super religious people...but since college I have become somewhat of an agnostic, please don't try to convert me). Anyway, I will now force myself to work out this evening even though I didn't want to do that...but I can't let myself start a workout routine and give up. I have done this one too many times and it sucks. I want to feel good in my clothes again...why in the world is this so friggin hard? BIG FAT "F" WORD. Did I mention I'm hungry right now? MOTHERFFFF....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am right there with you friend, I have done HORRIBLE this week.
::Eats more Little Cesar's pizza::