Monday, September 3, 2007

Preparing for Commuter Day #1

Okay, I'm a little nervous. I've been washing clothes all morning. I keep trying to go over in my head all the things I'm going to need to take with me to work...I don't know really what to expect. Tomorrow, I'm going to drive to Albertson's in Tustin...leave my car, get in a van with people I don't know except for the fact that they too work at UCR. Supposedly, they pick us up at 7:30am...and we get to work at 8am?? We'll see. I'm anxious to see the traffic...what if I have to go poo while I'm on the van? Are these people going to want to talk to me or will I be listening to my IPOD the whole way? So many questions, I feel like a mess right now. The thing is, I won't have answers until tomorrow. Wow...tomorrow--I start commuter day #1.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

from Irvine to Riverside in 30 minutes? Good luck with that! Let me know how it goes.

Robyn said...

I hope your first commuter ride went well. I used to be able to drive from Irvine to Riverside in 30 min myself but that was at like 11pm.