Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm in a MOOD!

Man, I must have woken up on the "bitchy" side of the bed this morning because I'm in a mood today. It could be that, or the fact that this morning I have gotten question after question from students and I feel as though they're all retarded--I have to say I'm dumbfounded. I'm far from genius, but I don't remember ever asking the questions that I'm getting now when I was in school. I went to college...they gave me a catalog...told me to hold on to it for 4 years and follow the requirements and read it--so I did! IMAGINE THAT. Are we facing the decline of civilization already? I mean as the years go by and I see new students come in quarter after quarter it seems as though the overall I.Q. is dropping. (Okay, now let me mention that every now and then I get an exceptional student who is very well prepared and has great questions). However for the most part, they are unprepared. I'm not happy, but I think it's just my mood...but I swear if I get one more question like, "Can I walk from point A to point B in 10 minutes?" I'm seriously going to say, "I don't know. Why the eff don't you go time it yourself." I mean seems logical doesn't it? DUUUUUUDE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's just you. I'm seeing more and more kids think they need to be hand walked through life. In my opinion tell them that. It's time they jon the real world.

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry, this is Melinda. :)