Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Whack Attack

Is it going around or something? I've been so tired lately it's ridiculous. A day or two ago I fell asleep on the couch at like 7:40PM, no joke. I've been trying to work out, but I feel tired all the time and all I want to do is sleep. Is it the weather? What the hell is going on? I'm 26 years old, not 60...never mind, I know some 60 year olds that are more active than me. Weight is a new issue for me. Most of my life I've been pretty lean. When I graduated high school I weighed a mere 90 lbs and I remember wishing and hoping and praying for curves. I was literally skin and bones. Granted, I was a runner, but still. I don't remember enjoying food then as much as I do now (which I'm sure is a definite culprit). My first two years in college I managed to get up to 115 and couldn't believe how much weight I had gained. But I was starting to fill out my clothes and I remember being so happy. When I graduated I was at about 125--in my mind, the perfect weight for me. Flash forward to today...4 years after college graduation and I'm teetering on 145-150. Holy crap. For a 5'3" shorty mcmuffin, that's too much--in my opinion. The weight seems to be concentrated around my stomach and my thighs. ARRG. I know I can be dedicated to work out...but it's like life keeps getting in the way. STOP IT LIFE, I need to be fit--I'm in my mid 20's aren't I supposed to love my friggin body right now? This is WHACK ATTACK SON. Nuff said.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

wiggety wack!!! lol omg i love you :)

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! It's hard to break old habits, especially the bad ones we Mexicans seem to be raised with, it takes awhile and can not happen overnight, so dont be too hard on yourself.